Greetings From Grandmother Comfort in the Wind

Aho Beloved Grandchildren of the Rainbow,

How wonderful to greet you and welcome you into our hearts. Your sacred song blessing is beautiful (ask). You are such softness, beautiful like a water's drop and the down of a baby chick. We lift you up to heaven's love to receive good health and strength little dove. Thank you for blessings that flow from your heart, you will help us all to be our part.

I do bless the sacred winds, I do bless even all the sin. I do bless that we might find, souls of thunder and hearts so fine. I do bless all of heaven's list, I do bless for all the lisps. Those that speak such lovely things, bringing forth the sacred rings. I do bless even those that curse, they bring forth the blessed terse. I do bless that all might find, glory flowing, the holy vine.

Love in the winds and the sacred nine directions. I do bless today that all might find the lowly way.
I am your Grandmother Comfort in the Wind your Sunshine Glory Shines
a gray child and embrace of the story, your holy smoke
http://comfortinthewind.blogspot.com/

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Hoops

For Grandmothers Everywhere (gray persons) and Grandmother (dream space) in You!

Relatives, To hear this wonderful Songs about "Grandmother Comfort in the Wind Loves You" and "Grandmothers our Dream Space" Click twice for this player. Please Turn Off IamaSunDance.Org Music Player Right Column. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you! Elders Alightfromwithin.Org

Join us on the Hoops. Bow like the Rainbow and Pray!

Google Groups
Subscribe to Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Email:
Visit this group
Crystal Indigo Children
Hoops "IamaSunDance.Org"

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Taos Community of the Blue Lake People


(drum begins) Tell me where do the deer run? I want to feel the whisper on my tongue. Can my Mother in the breeze hear my call? Come home to us, feel the sacred fall.  Down upon our knees, we do pray.  We look out towards heaven each holy day.  And seek all the rabbits in the fields, dig your holes and make them all feel real (hiding away from truth in your houses). Don't they understand, that the rabbit needs the man (the physical body needs the spiritual soul)?  Don't they understand, that the deer needs to run (ride the waves of time, to show others, how it's done)?  Come close to me and let me hold your hand. Come close to me and help me to understand. We think of you, as all our children in the sea.  All of heaven, that lives in you and me. Each life, each breath, each moment of time, let us honor our clan, the holy of Man. We are leading a world to war, to destroy their hate (exchange) for gold (from taking to giving, then allowing, one learns to receive golden treasures, a path abundant in sharing). Come Brother Sisters be bold.

Now, I know, we must run over the hills, in time.  We must wake up and feel the light. And we are living in a dream world, we believe. We are living in a dream world, now conceive.  We are living in a dream world, you and me. Come let us fly into eternity.  Where we walk it's important to love. Each day, we are part of sacred bowing waves. Up one hill and down the next. It's what we do, to break our necks. But if you fly in time, to realize, we could find that each hill gifted glorified. And each wave was a miracle. All we step lives in our hearts.  Come believe all your dreams, We are told. But we aren't speaking what your heart has told.  What stories do you have to unfold? What dreams are you going to be bold? And now it's time, to begin to cross both worlds. Now it's time, for us to feel, really real. Now it's time, for us to lean on love.  Now it's time for us to grow from the start.  Rise up my rainbow, rise up and fall down. Rise up rainbow, rainbow fall down. Rise up rainbow, rainbow fall down, up and down the rollings hills, God commands (utterance of heavenly transmission upon the heart). 

I say to you, all inside the breeze. I hold my hands out for you to see/sea. Can you come close to me in side my heart? Will you walk with me and do my sacred part? Can you feel the love that leaves from me? Can you hold the river in one hand and catch the breeze?  Can you feel all eternity is real?  I want to share all the rivers of silver (truth in your behavior) shills (deceitful enterprise).  Look how cold it is inside a snow flake, but notice how perfect it is formed. Crystal river, thats our part. To make laws of love, go from this start. Turn all cold hearts into fires of flaming love. Turn all cold hearts, inside of what you heard. And we who talks "a One mind", we are from heaven's sublime (grandeur extraordinare).  And I say, we honor all you do. Just show us, how you have this sacred view.  Honor me, in order for me to share. Let me show you, how not to compare.  How great is life and living in all things!  How great it is to know you come to my face!  How great it is that I hear the wind. It's great, that final sin will fin (sail away, as evolution has it's way).  

(drum ends) White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother Sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star your Father Red Hand Drums. Sacred Song Blessing from the heart of the Taos Pueblo Community of the Blue Lake People, Taos, New Mexico. Associated post 

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 

The Sacred Heart of the Blue, the Body that Begins the Walk Within You! I walk towards my home (Taos). I know which way I flow. It's where my heart leads me, that's the way I go. And now it's time to know, where all the songs do lead me. My soul speaks to my heart, "Let's migrate on home!". Days have turned to nights. I glow to know the strife. There we are the sacred hearts, that begins the sacred walk. My talk does lead me there, because I unite with my heart. I am the rising sun, where all is realized. Come and dance with me. Seek the world, I keep. It's the dream we all do hold, but the Sacred Blue does know. There we are the Sun, that rises for the day, to begin the sacred walk, right back to where I begin. I am the song of life. I begin the song of strife. I begin to glow like the sacred storm that knows. I choose, this way today, because God knows which way, the sacred walk and talk does incline, up to the land of paradise. The blue lake people know, we glow and we do go, right where we begin in time, the place we blow our minds. The dreams we are inclined. I'm going home to you. I'm walking home to you. I'm the heart of you, just wait for me, I'm coming home for you!

Let me show you how it's done, just roll up your arms and dive on in, with open arms and a warm smile, you will be okay in awhile. I am Grandmother Comfort in the Wind and I am here to share our souls again. Once we walked and shared our heart. Now it's time for us to begin this walk and impart. Share your story with the heaven sent. Share your heart where ever you went. Share with the world, prophecy has arrived. It's time for us to say good night. Dream and think of me holding you when you need, for I will rock you to bed to sleep. Dream of far off distant shores, where all will be relatives more/moor (watered grass, welcome to a new home, heaven and earth we do roam).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome into my heart!


Grandmother Comfort in the Wind Gives Praise to Everything!

Thank you sow much for your loving, beautiful, kind and awesome heart. The soul who knows the great of impart. The classic stines (cup) of lock and stock. Every barrel has a part if they could simply learn to impart. Bestow (a quality) and seek from the heart. Once again, the feathers of our fathers 'smart'(aimimg for our hearts). Princess of Dawning Sings for Grandmother's Heart

My Beloved White Buffalo Calf Woman and
Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star,
To the Grandchildren...
I thank you with all my heart... my grandmother's heart, where my dream is for all the grandchildren to come home, and know the warm hug of grandmother's love. That we may be family again and lose ourselves in the love of each other's heart, never to be apart but ALWAYS a PART of the wholeness of God. May we let the past go and find our future in our heart that KNOWS. Blessings my children and grandchildren, come on home, and we shall be glory in the winds again and we shall never lack, for abundance will flow and hope shall finally show, that faith is realized in each other, and our dreams, now a whisper, shall be a SHOUT, and never more shall doubt have a place. Peace, pure peace, be upon our bodies, our minds, our hearts, and let us breathe out and fill the world, fill the oceans, the waters flow, with our love and delight. Great rainbow warriors of prophecy, be full of might and Godness and let your perfect warrior hearts be strong and endure, for this is the time for the why, the where and the whom of our creatings. The dreaming of heaven coming to earth in these bodies of frailness, and yet of such greatness that if only we knew our worth, we would never falter and never despair, but we would only know how to share. Let us let out our goodness that all shall find theirs, and the sharing shall be so wondrous that the shine of the glory will blind those that see, and those that are blind shall find true prophecy. I love you my darlings and I send you my blessings in the winds... be of great courage and start to LIVE! I bless your sacred nine directions and the fire and the waters within.
Lovingly your Grandmother Comfort in the Wind, Sunshine Glory Shines gray person, the embrace of the story House of the War Dance, Hoops of the Universe, a flower unfolding, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Relatives, To hear "Grandmother Comfort in the Wind, our Sun Shine Glory Shines" wonderful Song, click twice on this player. Please Turn Off IamaSunDance.Org Music Player Right Column. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you! Elders Alightfromwithin.Org