"It starts with a body of water that is perfectly still but there is a whirlpool in the middle then it is dark, then he sees a little bunny that is oh so sweet. but this little bunny is in disguise. and it becomes bigger and bigger with great teeth, and Kobe wakes up in a terrible way, Sat it was like he could not get out of the dream state I had to keep calling him to me and we put him in a nice shower to help. his cries of terror were awful. he finally went back to sleep and when the dream started again he blessed and called on warriors... all who he could think of white feather clan, white horse clan and the dark warriors, " says Grandmother Comfort in the Wind.
Interpretation by White Buffalo Calf Woman Twin Deer Mother:
1.Body of water that is still is heavenly space, expansive state. Stillness is peace.
2. a whirlpool in the middle , then it is dark. this place is the place we fold together to form the river of life. This is the horizon or magenta, the folding always comes back to here, the singularity. The red road, where rainbow colors collide, hold on and divide into streams of nine sacred directions.
3. a little bunny that is oh so sweet
From Bunny medicine below: listening for potential threats, quickly hopping from place to place and then suddenly running away at lightening speed. The rabbit spirit begs us to study its movements so we may learn to move in concert and harmony with our environment and the Creator. excellent observation skills and sensitive reflexes to help it survive in a world surrounded by danger. Rabbits lives are short and they take advantage of every waking moment to fulfill their destiny. The times rabbits are most often seen is during early dawn hours or at evening dusk. These are times when the visible becomes invisible and the invisible becomes visible.
Note a: Mateguas (also as Mat-gwas) - a rabbit spirit, first (one of magic) the rabbit, the very first Medeoulin (shaman), legendary founder of the Meda Society of Magic. Known in the Ojibwe mythology as Jiibayaabooz (also recorded as Chipiapoos or Cheeby-aub-oozoo, meaning "Spirit Rabbit" or "Ghost of Rabbit") or in the Abenaki mythology as Mateguas (Rabbit), this figure is a trickster spirit, and figures prominently in their storytelling, including the story of the world's creation. Depending on the tradition, he was either the second or third son of Wiininwaa ("Nourishment"), a human mother, and E-bangishimog ("In the West"), a spirit father.
Stories regarding Jiibayaabooz/Mateguas are filled with all things mystical and spiritual. While alive, Jiibayaabooz/Mateguas was obsessed with manidoog's and humans' interaction with each other. Through his regular communication with the manidoog through dreams, he taught the humans the importance of dreams and the methods of communication with the manidoog. As with any little brother, he was subjected to Majiikiwis' taunts, but during a dare from his eldest brother, Jiibayaabooz/Mateguas lost his life. Even in death, his "jiibay" or ghost continued with obsession with the manidoog, and taught the humans the rites and ceremonies of vision quests and purification ceremonies. Basil Johnston, in his book The Manitous: the spiritual world of the Ojibway also adds Jiibayaabooz became the "Chief of the Underworld" and "... he bequeathed the spirit of music, chants, and poetry to the Anishinaubae peoples." Among the Abenakis, Mateguas from the dead taught his living brother Gluskab the rites and ceremonies of vision quests and purification ceremonies to comfort his grieving brother. This became the core of the Midewiwin rituals that Gluskab then passed onto the humans.
Note b. Holiness David and Chippewapa are Objibwa. Ah, he is family with Holiness David, through the soul knowing. That is why he talks with his family. Aho. Objibwa is the head of the river, the voice of wisdom! And fierce warriors as they are united in Heavenly soul and Earthly flesh.
3. A rabbit is a communicator, The rabbit aligns between chaos and peace. Through them a bridge if formed between two worlds. However, if one must trick another to get this bridge, united with each other to the other side. But he himself, does and can get lost in this trickery. This is when other relatives must save him. In his dream, Kobe recognized cuteness, a place we smile.This is the sky, where aqua or water realize, the stream of all life. Where rainbows bloom and all go zoom, to reach the bottom of the ladder and arc, to find the treasures to make the mark.
4. but this little bunny is in disguise is the trickster who makes us realize. All court jesters also help us go zoom, by releasing the bindings with laughter that remembers to give things up, which no longer hinder ones life. It is the golden person, like Kobe, who must purify, the impure in space, by shedding the inner light to extend all around. This makes one feel all impure, but wait.....for a moment does pass, and then we pass the test. The impure went home, and what's left is the phone, the call out to God, we are going home!
5. and it becomes bigger and bigger with great teeth (the rabbit). Teeth grind and break down into smaller molecules. This allows assimilation for nutrition for the entire universe.For our universe our bodies, we eat this way. But in the greater universe, we also get nutrition from the waste of others that bring back and feed new life. However, when the cleansing is finished, there is a returning to innocence. It is the interpretation in the dream state, we must wake up too. If one fears, then we run and hide from these types of images, but if we are willing to fight, we walk towards the ugly, grotesque and just mean. Then we are able to embrace the impure, purify it and return to the whole, to gift nutrition to the whole of the universe. The balance is known, the cosmic dust, the crystalline form is grown. Here we can be perfect, loving and with brotherhood, without strife. But if we run and hide, then we cannot know our way towards the very gift we run from.
6. Kobe wakes up in a terrible way. Kobe carries green. Green must embrace the entire stream of impure and pure of heart.They must just embrace and let them go their way. When the golden one does this, he purifies beyond the bones. To the soul, all is aglow. Yet the green wants to run and hide, lie behind closed doors. The green has learned to be independent, to know the vehicle, the breath. Breath allows our souls to soar. When the green understands this, they are independent enough to know to return to the community.He wakes up in a bad way, because he did not walk towards. He walked away. Greens feel all pain, sorrow, shame and lies of untruths. Others cannot speak false words, without their knowing. However, they lack knowledge of truth. But think they know truth, when their knowledge lies at the heart, the spirit that smarts (stings like a butterfly). Sow, plow through, knowing, it's not me (Kobe). Instead think, I am to purify thee, feel all your impure, then release, towards peace, to nourish the entire universe. for it is Father in the House. Who tends all the little children above and below.
interpret: Stings like a butterfly
Sting is the smart. The intelligence who stings, when we aim for the heart. It's the butterfly that releases, and knows the great migration, to flow towards eventually overflows, to be part of all that is sacred and known, wisdom eternal nose/knows, the bridge to and fro, the rainbow glow. sow, when people use intelligence, which is all light, they tend to sting or smart one another. But if we sow, the heart, wisdom, which is all dark, then the butterfly is grown, leading to the flown, on my way home!
7. Sat it was like he could not get out of the dream state is the place of perpetual bliss, the heavenly mist. This happens because we are entering two worlds at once. Heaven and Earth, we are colliding together. It is best to enter the dream state rather than run away from it. Instead, sit and meditate on it. Because then your body or rainbow color golden, will know what to do, for it's the elder here with a view. When we body (flesh) elders unite with our souls, we kick butt. (laughter). And we are not aware in the realm of heaven as we are kids, innocent. If we get our flesh into the action, using our rainbow colors, we can then take it head on and collide with all actions or inactions. We are better when we use both our heavenly soul and our earthly flesh, united, we can walk forth, talk the course and stay on track. For Kobe, many have taken his knowledge and used it against him. This has dampened his self respect. We must honor his knowledge. Kobe, you must honor your knowledge. Others do not understand heavenly beings like us. They don't know how to talk with us. They don't understand the law of love. They only understand, they must make it to the top of the hill anyway they can, by walking over others, which they have done. But now in our evolutionary state. We can now bring heaven home, into our world inside and out. We are going home. to get out of the dream state, one must enter it first. Through unification of heaven soul and earthly flesh, we enter meditation. We sit still and listen, all around, both sound and light (rainbow colors both light and dark)
Kobe says that he can enter the dream state quite easily and will do this more often to meditate.
White Buffalo Calf Woman says, Great. That's the way to do it, now you call the snakes in with you, where ever you go, they will protect you, for they are the law of to and fro.
Grandmother Comfort in the Wind says, "
White Buffalo Calf Woman says, "
8. I had to keep calling him to me and we put him in a nice shower. this is what helps us, is water, the heavenly flow is known. We use the call out, to find him, to bring him home. Water is like a phone to help us to find the throne Where God lives in yee, the eternal destiny.
9. His cries of terror were awful. This is our call out, when we need help, tears help to relieve, calling out, helps us to unite, with others who will alleviate plight, our relatives who come to chide, to say is everything alright.
10. he finally went back to sleep and when the dream started again he blessed and called on warriors... all who he could think of white feather clan, white horse clan and the dark warriors. When he went back into the dream state, he knew he had to be armed with relatives who could protect. He called upon the warriors who are true, who are near, his home, protecting all along. But it's the shout out, that leads them the right way, the loving perfect gray. Here is Grandmother Space, where dreams are all embraced. Where all have a human face, with smiles that achieve perfect reality. For all even animals are called the people, including rock people, like we, the crystalline shore and river that sets us free.
Little Sister Rabbit teaches us through its timidity, to be gentle with ourselves and others at all times.
The rabbit is a fearful animal and expends much of its energy nervously twitching its large ears from side to side listening for potential threats, quickly hopping from place to place and then suddenly running away at lightening speed. The rabbit spirit begs us to study its movements so we may learn to move in concert and harmony with our environment and the Creator.
Little Sister Rabbit has excellent observation skills and sensitive reflexes to help it survive in a world surrounded by danger. They are fast, agile and instinctive. They disappear in an instant. These traits of rabbit will help us to learn skills related to natural and unprompted movement so can always know which direction to go in an instant. As humans we too are in constant danger and need to be alert and ready to move quickly. Or conversely, we may need to take advantage of some passing opportunity before it is gone.
Fear is a dominant feature of the rabbit and this reminds us to examine our own fears to determine if they are hindering our progress, either spiritually or physically. Are your fears preventing you from accepting a new challenge? If so, Little Sister Rabbit may make herself known to you.
Rabbits lives are short and they take advantage of every waking moment to fulfill their destiny.
The times rabbits are most often seen is during early dawn hours or at evening dusk. These are times when the visible becomes invisible and the invisible becomes visible. In this teaching we are reminded that things are not always as they appear and to study patterns of movement in relation to time to discern reality from fantasy.
SNAKE MEDICINE: Snakes have essentially the same organs as humans, but they do not have eyelids or ears. Usually, females are larger than males and most can travel three to five miles per hour. Some snakes are born fully formed, while others hatch from eggs and snakes in captivity have lived over thirty years. Snakes are fascinating creatures that deserve respect. Throughout history the snake has had many legends associated with it linking them to creation, fertility and transformation.
Snakes regularly sheds its outer skin as it grows and a new layer of skin develops. Crawling out of its skin is an important aspect of snake medicine because it symbolizes ways we must move away from old and useless habits and thought patterns as we grow spiritually. It symbolizes death and rebirth.
A snake does not have ears or eardrums but instead has small bones in its head that conduct low frequency vibrations that travel through the earth. Among all creatures of earth, the snake is best equipped to hear the heart-beat, or magnetic resonance of Mother Earth and is therefore able to continually communicate with and be in perfect harmony or balance with Mother Earth.
As a symbol of renewal and transmutation, land snakes do not require food to generate body heat and they lay motionless and soundless against the earth absorbing the heat of the sun and the earth. To those lives to whom the snake slithers into, be aware of its subtle and silent messages. Before this may be possible, it is necessary to become balanced in your path and ground yourself to Mother Earth and all of its elements.
Just before the snake begins to shed its skin, its eyes turn pale blue or opaque giving it a trance-like appearance as if the snake is looking right through you. Snake spirit guides teach ways to look into the hearts of others and find ways to help them along their spiritual paths.
Learn Warrior Skills with the Peaceful Wisdom Prayer!