Greetings From Grandmother Comfort in the Wind

Aho Beloved Grandchildren of the Rainbow,

How wonderful to greet you and welcome you into our hearts. Your sacred song blessing is beautiful (ask). You are such softness, beautiful like a water's drop and the down of a baby chick. We lift you up to heaven's love to receive good health and strength little dove. Thank you for blessings that flow from your heart, you will help us all to be our part.

I do bless the sacred winds, I do bless even all the sin. I do bless that we might find, souls of thunder and hearts so fine. I do bless all of heaven's list, I do bless for all the lisps. Those that speak such lovely things, bringing forth the sacred rings. I do bless even those that curse, they bring forth the blessed terse. I do bless that all might find, glory flowing, the holy vine.

Love in the winds and the sacred nine directions. I do bless today that all might find the lowly way.
I am your Grandmother Comfort in the Wind your Sunshine Glory Shines
a gray child and embrace of the story, your holy smoke
http://comfortinthewind.blogspot.com/

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Hoops

For Grandmothers Everywhere (gray persons) and Grandmother (dream space) in You!

Relatives, To hear this wonderful Songs about "Grandmother Comfort in the Wind Loves You" and "Grandmothers our Dream Space" Click twice for this player. Please Turn Off IamaSunDance.Org Music Player Right Column. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you! Elders Alightfromwithin.Org

Join us on the Hoops. Bow like the Rainbow and Pray!

Google Groups
Subscribe to Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Email:
Visit this group
Crystal Indigo Children
Hoops "IamaSunDance.Org"

Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

A Thanks-Giving

  Aho beloved children and grandchildren, the Rainbow Warriors Fair,

Yesterday there was much thanks-giving (Thanksgiving Day) in my heart and in the winds, but I just couldn't find the part on how to share with you, and where to begin.


When the words don't come, and the tune's not there, what do we say and what do we share?  It is as if there is just emptiness, a hole where love should lie, and great sadness of spirit instead of apple pie in the sky.  This is the heart that I feel in the world, a heart that has decided there is no more truth and no shiny new pearls.  There is great weariness of soul and no one seems to know where or how to go.  May I say little one, that you need to look close, for there is something dear to you if you would look beyond the post.  A moment of time if you would take it now for you, to bring into memory all the great things you know to be true.  It is when I forget to say thank you, then things start to go very wrong, when I forget to be grateful then I seem to lose my song.  So many things want to take my attention away, the mean person in the car that drove right into my way.  The person who did swear as my child did bring the cart, and everyone, everywhere that forgot where we all did start.  My song has had some glitches as time has gone her way, my song has been full of pity when I couldn't remember to bow and pray.  I want to be more great-full when things go on the run, a heart to always love you, even when things aren't that much fun.  Today I pick up my remembrance stone, and give it a little kiss, for in this stone I will be true, a thankfulness of bliss.  This is just a little rock, any sweet one will do, but it is a rock to remind me, to always be grateful for all of yew.
 
Blessings on the winds the nine sacred streams I send,
a little humble heart to say, I do bless thee and all your days,
and happiness within.   



Grandmother Comfort in the Wind your Sunshine Glory Shines
elder gray child, gray, blue, magenta, gray
Hoops of the Universe



Rock 0n little one...



 



 Let me show you how it's done, just roll up your arms and dive on in, with open arms and a warm smile, you will be okay in awhile. I am Grandmother Comfort in the Wind and I am here to share our souls again. Once we walked and shared our heart. Now it's time for us to begin this walk and impart. Share your story with the heaven sent. Share your heart where ever you went. Share with the world, prophecy has arrived. It's time for us to say good night. Dream and think of me holding you when you need, for I will rock you to bed to sleep. Dream of far off distant shores, where all will be relatives more/moor (watered grass, welcome to a new home, heaven and earth we do roam).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome into my heart!


Grandmother Comfort in the Wind Gives Praise to Everything!

Thank you sow much for your loving, beautiful, kind and awesome heart. The soul who knows the great of impart. The classic stines (cup) of lock and stock. Every barrel has a part if they could simply learn to impart. Bestow (a quality) and seek from the heart. Once again, the feathers of our fathers 'smart'(aimimg for our hearts). Princess of Dawning Sings for Grandmother's Heart

My Beloved White Buffalo Calf Woman and
Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star,
To the Grandchildren...
I thank you with all my heart... my grandmother's heart, where my dream is for all the grandchildren to come home, and know the warm hug of grandmother's love. That we may be family again and lose ourselves in the love of each other's heart, never to be apart but ALWAYS a PART of the wholeness of God. May we let the past go and find our future in our heart that KNOWS. Blessings my children and grandchildren, come on home, and we shall be glory in the winds again and we shall never lack, for abundance will flow and hope shall finally show, that faith is realized in each other, and our dreams, now a whisper, shall be a SHOUT, and never more shall doubt have a place. Peace, pure peace, be upon our bodies, our minds, our hearts, and let us breathe out and fill the world, fill the oceans, the waters flow, with our love and delight. Great rainbow warriors of prophecy, be full of might and Godness and let your perfect warrior hearts be strong and endure, for this is the time for the why, the where and the whom of our creatings. The dreaming of heaven coming to earth in these bodies of frailness, and yet of such greatness that if only we knew our worth, we would never falter and never despair, but we would only know how to share. Let us let out our goodness that all shall find theirs, and the sharing shall be so wondrous that the shine of the glory will blind those that see, and those that are blind shall find true prophecy. I love you my darlings and I send you my blessings in the winds... be of great courage and start to LIVE! I bless your sacred nine directions and the fire and the waters within.
Lovingly your Grandmother Comfort in the Wind, Sunshine Glory Shines gray person, the embrace of the story House of the War Dance, Hoops of the Universe, a flower unfolding, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Relatives, To hear "Grandmother Comfort in the Wind, our Sun Shine Glory Shines" wonderful Song, click twice on this player. Please Turn Off IamaSunDance.Org Music Player Right Column. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you! Elders Alightfromwithin.Org